Keeping Well is a partnership between the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Services provided by Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, Bedfordshire Wellbeing Service and Luton Total Wellbeing Service.
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought considerable challenges and stresses to health and care professionals. Working longer hours in hospitals, community and care homes, seeing friends and colleagues become unwell, being redeployed or asked to work in unfamiliar areas may have impacted your stress, anxiety or mood.
You may have worries about your own or your family’s health and safety. You might be exhausted from juggling the pressures of home life and childcare, social isolation and the uncertainty that this period brings to all our lives.
The Keeping Well service is here to provide wellbeing and psychological support to:
- Anyone employed by the NHS in acute, community and mental health trusts and the Clinical Commissioning Group as well as Local Authority staff including social care and public health staff
- Anyone sub-contracted to do NHS work
- Primary care staff and dental staff
- Staff working in nursing homes and care homes (regardless of which organisation employs you)
- Carers who visit people in their own homes
- Carers who are paid via personal health budgets
- Those working in emergency services (such as the Police, Ambulance Service and Fire Brigade)
Download our materials and resources
If you would like to receive printed copies of our resources please get in touch with us.