Grab a cuppa, put your feet up and join us for a series of one hour virtual sessions to discuss all things wellbeing.
The Hot Chocolate Hour is a virtual space to talk about how you are feeling, led by one of our Keeping Well team. Each session a different topic will be discussed – come along to listen, join in and share anything you feel comfortable with.
You can keep your camera off if you prefer and you don’t need to add your name. Feel free to pop into the session at any time, you do not have to stay for the whole hour! All sessions take place on Zoom.
Our next round of Hot Chocolate Hour dates are on pause at the moment. Please check back here for latest dates and times.
- Having your camera on is completely optional
- If you want to say something or have a question, please raise your hand or use the chat function – otherwise please keep your mic muted
- We will not be logging names of attendees and this session is NOT being recorded
- Feel free to come into the session and leave the session as it suits you
- You are more than welcome to eat your food or have a cuppa during the session