Our Hot Chocolate Hour is currently on pause at the moment. Please check back to this page for an update on date and time when we will resume sessions.
The Hot Chocolate Hour is a virtual space to talk about how you are feeling, led by one of our Keeping Well team. Each session a different topic will be discussed – come along to listen, join in and share anything you feel comfortable with.
You can keep your camera off if you prefer and you don’t need to add your name. Feel free to pop into the session at any time, you do not have to stay for the whole hour! Sessions will take place on MS Teams.
- Having your camera on is completely optional
- If you want to say something or have a question, please raise your hand or use the chat function – otherwise please keep your mic muted
- We will not be logging names of attendees and this session is NOT being recorded
- Feel free to come into the session and leave the session as it suits you
- You are more than welcome to eat your food or have a cuppa during the session