Grab a cuppa, put your feet up and join us for a series of 1 hour virtual sessions to discuss all things wellbeing.
The Hot Chocolate Hour is a virtual space to talk about how you are feeling, led by one of our Keeping Well team. Each session a different topic will be discussed – come along to listen, join in and share anything you feel comfortable with.
You can keep your camera off if you prefer and you don’t need to add your name. Feel free to pop into the session at any time, you do not have to stay for the whole hour!
All sessions take place on Zoom.
Next session: Wednesday 18 May 6pm to 7pm
Coping with stress and burnout
Join on Zoom:
Meeting ID: 828 7752 1982
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Tips for improving sleep - Tuesday 31 May 6pm to 7pm
- Having your camera on is completely optional
- If you want to say something or have a question, please raise your hand or use the chat function – otherwise please keep your mic muted
- We will not be logging names of attendees and this session is NOT being recorded
- Feel free to come into the session and leave the session as it suits you
- You are more than welcome to eat your food or have a cuppa during the session
If you wish to discuss something on a 1:1 basis, please get in touch to speak to one of our wellbeing professionals: