Grab a cuppa, put your feet up and join us for a 1 hour session every week to talk about all things winter.
This virtual walk-in space is for YOU to talk about how you may be feeling as the days are getting shorter and the temperature drops further. Each session, a different topic will be discussed with one of our Keeping Well team – feel free to pop into the session at any time, you do not have to stay for the whole hour! You can turn your camera off if you prefer and don’t need to add your name – come along to listen, join in and share anything you feel comfortable with.
Next session: Thursday 09 December from 10am to 11am
Winter and wine – managing alcohol usage during the winter months and Christmas period
Join via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 951 5110 1430
We look forward to seeing you there!
Future sessions will include:
23 December from 3pm to 4pm – Is the stress of Christmas keeping you down?
30 December from 10am to 11am – New year, new you? Let’s talk New Year’s resolutions
- Having your camera on is completely optional
- If you want to say something or have a question, please raise your hand or use the chat function – otherwise please keep your mic muted
- We will not be logging names of attendees and this session is NOT being recorded
- Feel free to come into the session and leave the session as it suits you
- You are more than welcome to eat your food or have a cuppa during the session
If you wish to discuss something on a 1:1 basis, please get in touch to speak to one of our wellbeing professionals: