April is Stress Awareness Month, an opportunity to help break the stigma around stress - talk about stress and its effect on yourself, colleagues, friends and loved ones.
While it’s completely normal to feel stressed, chronic or excessive stress can be a significant problem. It's important to recognise these signs or feelings and how to overcome them and learn how to manage stress caused by work.
Visit our coping with stress page for self-help resources on:
- Recognising signs of stress and what the main causes
- Things you can try to reduce symptoms of stress
- How to notice stress in yourself and others
- How to manage common stressful situations at work
- Beating work stress related to fatigue and burnout
If you find yourself experiencing feelings of stress, please get in touch with our team. We are here to help talk through any challenges or concerns you have.