We are excited to be working with Breathworks to offer two free one-hour mindfulness sessions for health professionals, key workers and local authority staff across Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes (BLMK) area.
You’ll learn techniques, including a simple breathing practice, that you can start using straight away – at work, at home, whenever the going gets tough – to make life feel better.
The 60-minute sessions will introduce mindful approaches to everyday work challenges, such as:
- how mindful awareness practice can reduce tension and stress
- how to strengthen mental focus, supporting capacity for calm and clarity when under pressure in the current working environment
- how to dissociate from unhelpful patterns of thought and rumination by "coming to our senses", especially dealing with Covid-19
- how to practise the short breathing space meditation and how to apply it whilst hybrid working from home and/or the office
Workshop dates and times
- Tuesday 12 July 2022 (1pm to 2pm)
- Tuesday 13 September 2022 (1pm to 2pm)
The sessions will be taking place on Zoom. Sign up here on our Eventbrite page. (You will be sent the Zoom link details nearer the time)
Breathworks provides training for employee mental wellbeing, resilience, and stress management. They have trained experienced facilitators who will run the Introduction to Mindfulness course.
"The session was very informative and it was really nice to just close my email and practice mindfulness in the middle of the work day."
More Mindfulness resources
Visit our mindfulness, meditation and relaxation page for more tips and guidance on how to practice everyday mental wellbeing.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org