A monthly webinar series, run by the Keeping Well Service in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes (BLMK), will help key workers who are experiencing difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic or previous mental health conditions that have resurfaced over the last year.
Come along to ask any questions that you have or find out more about how the Keeping Well Service can support you with any difficulties you are experiencing.
Talk to someone
- As restrictions ease, some people may be feeling anxious about getting back to normal (this could be using public transport, returning to work spaces, going to social venues, having a vaccine or anything else). We’re here to help talk through anything you are finding difficult and offer advice.
- You may be feeling tired and need support with how to achieve a better work/life balance or you may be experiencing post Covid symptoms which are making it harder for you to do some of the things you used to do. We’re here to help
Previous webinar recordings
- Thursday 27 May 2021: Watch the recording
Future webinar dates
Thursday 24 June from 2pm to 3pm
Webinar ID: 843 1948 0550
Friday 23 July from 2pm to 3pm
Webinar ID: 847 6234 4170
If you prefer you can also view our last webinar on 1 April 2021, the start of Stress Awareness Month. by clicking on this link
During mental health awareness week (10 May to 16 May) key workers can also attend any of the sessions happening across BLMK including men’s, health, food for thought, copying with long term conditions, mindfulness, pregnancy in uncertain times, and more all listed here https://mktalkingtherapies.nhs.uk/blmk-events
The Keeping Well Service is run by the NHS for
- Anyone employed by the NHS in acute, community and mental health trusts and the Clinical Commissioning Group as well as Local Authority staff including social care and public health staff
- Anyone sub-contracted to do NHS work
- Primary care staff and dental staff
- Staff working in nursing homes and care homes (regardless of which organisation employs you)
- Carers who visit people in their own homes
- Carers who are paid via personal health budgets
- Those working in emergency services (such as the Police, Ambulance Service and Fire Brigade)
All support is free and confidential using NICE recommended treatments. The treatment is delivered by trained professionals with a wealth of experience working with common mental health problems.
To find out more start a live chat today at www.keepingwellblmk.nhs.uk or call us on 01908 724227 (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (except 12pm to 1pm)