We have listed a variety of offers that you are able to engage with personally or signpost colleagues to who may need this support.
NHS staff 50% off annual memberships for Santander Cycles
- The annual membership offers unlimited 60-minute rides
- The price of an annual membership is £120, but has been reduced by 50% to £60 for NHS staff
- This discount is only available for NHS employees and is non-transferable
- We now have 500 e-bikes in the scheme (Please note that there is an e-bike surcharge of £1 per 60 minutes for annual members)
How to redeem discounted annual membership
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org from their NHS email address for validation
- Once your request has been validated, you will receive an email with a unique code and further information on how to redeem
- Enter the code before you purchase an annual membership and pay only £60 for an annual membership to Santander Cycles
Discounted gym membership with Better Health UK
Better Gyms in RBKC and across London, have introduced an NHS corporate membership, which gives a 50 percent discount on regular membership fees, including some swimming pools. To start this membership choose a corporate membership when joining online and select NHS from the list of companies. The eligibility check is quick and easy – you can upload an image of your valid NHS staff card. Find out more here.
Blue Light Card
Blue Light Card provides those in the NHS, emergency services, social care sector and armed forces with discounts online and in-store. For just £4.99, you can register for 2-years access to more than 15,000 discounts from large national retailers to local businesses across categories such as holidays, cars, days out, fashion, gifts, insurance, phones, and many more.
To sign up visit the Blue Light Card website
Health Service Discounts
Money Saving Expert
Browse NHS and care worker staff freebies & discounts including food, shopping, wellbeing and more.